Если Вам не пришло письмо о подтверждении регистрации, посмотрите в папке "СПАМ".
Если и там нет, напишите о проблеме на astrozeus@mail.ru.

Manual in English

Просьба писать о каждой найденной ошибке или недочёте в отдельной теме.
Ответить
aloist
Пользователь
Пользователь

Manual in English

Сообщение aloist »

The Zeus manual, when viewed with Chrome and translation to English activated, has a problem:
Only the left navigation part gets translated, bu the actual manual text does not get translated.
The reason is that it is inside a frame, and the frame gets no translation.

Is there a solution for that?
Вложения
Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-28 um 01.31.56.png
Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-28 um 01.31.56.png (169.16 КБ) 1614 просмотров
zeus
Администратор
Администратор
Благодарил (а): 100 раз

Manual in English

Сообщение zeus »

Now there is an intensive work on translating the interface into English. As soon as it is finished, I will immediately take up the User's Guide. It will be necessary to alter and supplement it, as well as to translate it into English. I hope this happens within 1-2 months.

In the meantime, you can ask any questions here or in the Telegram chat (https://t.me/astrozeus_chat). I will try to answer them promptly.
aloist
Пользователь
Пользователь

Manual in English

Сообщение aloist »

The Google machine translation is an acceptable compromise, and works reasonably well in Chrome browser, even when it is a bit erratic when it sets in or not.
My issue here is just that Chrome does not offer translation on a content inside a frame tag.

I found a way around this as well. By looking at source text and then opening
https://astrozeus.ru/manual/main_window.html directly. For that I get translation.
What I was hoping for is information on atlas and time zone data you use. There is not any in the manual page anyway.

My current interest is not in using Zeus as an astrology application, but cooperating on resources like atlas and time zone data of common interest.
zeus
Администратор
Администратор
Благодарил (а): 100 раз

Manual in English

Сообщение zeus »

aloist писал(а): 28 фев 2022, 08:37 My current interest is not in using Zeus as an astrology application, but cooperating on resources like atlas and time zone data of common interest.
Alois, I sent you an email.
Ответить